Bridgestone Americas released its newest off-road product, the Bridgestone V-Steel Snow Wedge All-Season (VSWAS) radial tire, designed for grader machines used for snow removal and surface leveling.
The tire provides excellent traction in winter conditions, with design innovations that reduce stone holding on gravel surfaces, facilitating year-round use, according to the tiremaker.
Bridgestone added that the tire’s features include:
• A tread pattern that provides excellent traction in winter conditions, minimizing the need for chains, and on soft, sandy conditions and gravel.
• Cut-resistant compounds that help to extend service life.
• Deep siping helps provide excellent traction, contributing to better braking and handling.
• Tie bars within the sipes control movement of the tread blocks for long, even wear while combating the retention and throwing of stones.
• Patent-pending grooves in lug walls that enhance snow traction by shearing multiple layers of snow beyond the top layer.
The V-Steel Snow Wedge All-Season is available in size 17.5R25 in the U.S. and Canada.
Source Tire Review
Your Next Tire has all your tire needs whether you need tires for your minivan, backhoe, dump truck, lawn mower, atv, semi truck or Ford F150.
We have several warehouses full of tires and ship all over the USA daily. Give us a call at 1-888-513-8473 and check out our website http://www.yournexttire.com