Spring is now in full swing. Many people take the season as a chance to get some deep cleaning around the house knocked out, but what about the shop? Often the tire shop is overlooked with spring cleaning. Need some pointers? We have a simple checklist to help you along the way for spring cleaning.
1. Air Compressor: Drain fully, filter and oil changed, overall checkup.
2. A/C Machine: Change Filters, Vacuum oil changed or topped off, check for leaks
3. Wheel Balancer: Clean it up, blow the dust off, clean weights on top so it doesn’t get too heavy
4. Tire Machine: Check oil level on the oiler and check transmission fluid.
5. Brake Lathes: Cleaned, no tears in the boots, new blades and silencer bands ready to go
6. TPMS and other scan tools: make sure are up to date
7. Service Trucks: Make sure all bead breakers, jacks and Hydraulics working and cleaned up
8. All other Equipment: double check to make sure is in good working order
9. Hoists: make sure rubber on lift is not worn out, to avoid damage to cars
For all your equipment needs give us a call or check out our website. We will be sure to help supply your shop and keep it in great working order throughout the years.
Source Myers Tire Supply
Your Next Tire has all your tire needs whether you need tires for your minivan, backhoe, dump truck, lawn mower, atv, semi truck or Ford F150.
We have several warehouses full of tires and ship all over the USA daily. Give us a call at 1-888-513-8473 and check out our website http://www.yournexttire.com