The new Hercules Avalanche R G2 winter tire is available in 38 SKUs. The premium, studless tire is designed “to deliver versatile reliability in severe and unpredictable winter conditions,” according to Hercules Tires. The Avalanche R G2 features the company’s exclusive AWC2 compound. Silica and clean oils provide superior lateral and linear grip at low temperatures and maintain outstanding performance in all temperatures and weather conditions — wet or dry, ice or snow.
Other features include the following:
* EcoFT technology; the tire has “very low rolling resistance and is manufactured using purified oils for cleaner, non-harmful use.
* “vacuum” siping on the shoulders, which draws in water to facilitate direct contact with the road surface; the siping releases the water as the tread block rolls upward.
* advanced siping, which uses the interaction of wide and narrow sipes to maintain a firm grip on quickly changing winter surface conditions.
* tread blocks with jagged edges designed to aid in deceleration and create bite for efficient braking on slippery surfaces.
* precise tread block geometry and an overall structural design; they create responsive steering and confident handling.
Sizes for the Hercules Avalanche R G2 range from 14 to 18 inches (SUV sizes are constructed with extra-durable, cut-resistant sidewalls). All SKUs are R-rated.
Source Tire Review
Your Next Tire has all your tire needs weather you need tires for your minivan, backhoe, dump truck, lawn mower, atv, semi truck or Lincoln Navigator.
We have several warehouses full of tires and ship all over the USA daily. Give us a call at 1-888-513-8473 and check out our website http://www.yournexttire.com