In its April issue, Consumer Reports ran a summary of its latest tire tests. They encompassed seven different categories that don’t normally overlap.
For one, Michelin tires are dominant. They were ranked first (or tied for first) in four of the seven categories, and were either second or third in the other three.
Here are the top three results in each category in the order Consumer Reports listed the tires.
1. Performance all-season (H-rated): Michelin Primacy MXV4, Continental PureContact, Nexen CP672.
2. Performance all-season (V-rated): Continental PureContact, Pirelli P7 Cinturato All Season, Michelin Primacy MXV4.
3. All-season (T-rated): Michelin Defender, Continental ProContact EcoPlus, Goodyear Assurance TripleTred.
4. UHP all-season: Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3, Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric, Continental ExtremeContact DWS.
5. UHP summer: Pirelli P Zero, Michelin Pilot Super Sport, Yokohama Advan Sport V105.
6. All-season light truck: Michelin LTX M/S2, Michelin X Radial LT2, Continental CrossContact LX20 EcoPlus.
7. All-terrain light truck: Cooper Discoverer A/T3, Michelin LTX A/T2, Hankook Dynapro ATM.
Your Next Tire has all your tire needs weather you need tires for your minivan, backhoe, dump truck, lawn mower, atv, semi truck or Lincoln Navigator.
We have several warehouses full of tires and ship all over the USA daily. Give us a call at 1-888-513-8473 and check out our website http://www.yournexttire.com